- Adult students: Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- High school students: Must be 18 years old
The following will be collected after you begin the program:
- Take and pass a urine drug screen
- If 18 or older, complete and pass a federal criminal background check
- Be current on the following immunizations: MMR, Hepatitis B, Varicella, Tdap, Influenza, and have a negative tuberculin (TB) skin test.
Certifications & Credentials
Davis Technical College Credentials
- Davis Technical College Certificate of Program Completion
The following academic agreements are available to students in the Phlebotomy program. In order to receive credit for course work included in these agreements, you must provide a transcript to the receiving institution.
Please be aware that some agreements require you to complete the entire program before they will transfer credit. Please contact your instructor at Davis Tech if you have questions.
This program is eligible to transfer credits towards an AAS degree to the following institutions:
- PT Miranda Kiner
- Certificate from Davis Technical College
- PT William (Bill) Snow
- Certificate from Intermountain Healthcare
*NOTE: Textbook and material costs are based on Davis Tech’s bookstore prices at the time of publication and are subject to change. There are no charges associated with personal data collection and processes or verification of student identity.
**High School Students: High school students are exempt from student tuition and fees. While high school students are not required to purchase textbooks, they are required to purchase personal and consumable learning resources and materials.