Start Training While In High School
Work toward a high-demand career while you’re still in high school. Davis Tech offers programs to current high school students, so you get a head start on your higher education.
- At Davis Tech, avoid student debt by attending our programs tuition-free while still in high school. You are only responsible for classroom materials and equipment, plus a $40 annual fee.
- We know high school is busy, so Davis Tech offers flexible schedules that can be built around your high school classes. Classes are available during the day, in the evening, and in the summer.
- After you graduate from high school, you can easily continue in your Davis Tech program. If you decide to transfer to a college or university, up to 30 credit hours can be applied to an AA, AAS, or BS Learn more about our transfer options.
- Talk to your CTE coordinator about eligible programs; your coordinator will send your high school transcripts to Davis Tech.
- Complete the Davis Tech Admissions Form. You will need your social security number.
- Pay the annual $40 fee at Student Services or online.
- Meet with an enrollment technician in Student Services to complete your schedule and enroll in classes
- Start classes.
High School Costs
Though tuition is free for high school students, there are some fees and materials that they may be responsible for at the beginning or during the program. Explore the anticipated costs as you prepare for your program of choice.