For over 45 years, Davis Technical College has provided affordable, flexible higher education that prepares people for high-skill, high-demand jobs, and rewarding careers. Our main campus is in Kaysville, but our impact is statewide.
Davis Tech’s 35+ programs focus on areas like Business and IT, Construction, Healthcare, Advanced Manufacturing, Service Professions, Transportation, and more! Someone can enroll almost immediately in most programs, and because we’re competency-based, we recognize each student’s prior experience, so they can focus only on the skills they need to develop.
Our average total program cost is less than $3,500, and we offer scholarships and financial aid. In a world where the cost of almost everything seems to be soaring, Davis Tech is grounded in maintaining affordable education and training for our students.
Davis Tech is hands-on technical education. We work closely with Utah employers to ensure our programs are always state-of-the-industry. We emphasize real-world skills, so our students go right to work applying what they learned. In fact, our job placement rate is nearly 90%!
We are a trusted learning community embracing technical education to promote student development and economic growth.
Davis Tech will be an innovative leader in delivering exceptional technical training that supports economic development
- Opportunities | We provide cost-effective training, flexible scheduling, and support systems to foster student success
- Partnership | We engage industry, educational, and community partners to provide shared opportunities for all
- Innovation | We cultivate an environment in which new ideas, creative thinking, and imagination can thrive
- Excellence | We promote quality and high performance through our commitment to responsible and informed decisions
- Commitment to Community | We encourage and support community involvement and service
- Culture and Morale | We embrace an inclusive and safe environment where everyone is supportive and respectful on our path to success for all
- Darin Brush – President
- Jeff Lund – Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Kelly Simerick – Vice President and Chief Student Affairs Officer
- Leslie Mock – Vice President and Chief Academic Officer
- Amanda Tullis – Associate Vice President of Business and Economic Development
- Lance Eastman – Associate Vice President of Training Division
- Scott Hoffman – Director of Human Resources
- Wendee Cole – Chief of Staff