Davis Technical College serves Davis County and Morgan County as well as the northern part of Salt Lake County. We host scheduled, daytime tours of junior high or high school student groups from this region
Junior high counselors and teachers are welcome to request Davis Tech presentations at their schools or in their classrooms. Recruiting and Admissions Advisors will give presentations to seventh and eighth grade students as their initial exposure to Davis Tech. Ninth grade students are invited to the annual Ninth Grade Career Day event in the spring of each year
CAMPUS TOUR PROTOCOL
- Campus tours should be scheduled two weeks in advance to ensure advisor availability. We will do our very best to accommodate your request for a tour.
- Times for daytime tours are somewhat flexible but should be during Davis Tech class hours (8am-11am and 12pm-3pm). We want prospective students to have the opportunity to see our Davis Tech students and faculty at work
- Daytime tour groups should not exceed 40 people (students and chaperones included). This allows for two groups of 20 to tour simultaneously
- Evening tours from community-related groups (not arranged by a school) are permitted but should be limited to 20 people. Evening tours start at 6:00pm or earlier
Individual Program Tours
- Students interested in seeing one or two programs are always welcome to make an appointment with an advisor or drop in at Student Services to request an individualized tour
- Davis Technical College does not permit self-guided tours, but we hope to have a virtual tour established and on our website for the public to view soon
- Davis Tech offers weekly guided tours. A Recruiting and Admissions Advisor will give a full campus tour for pre-registered individuals and guests.
If you've narrowed your interest to 1 or 2 programs, use this option. You will need to create an account profile