The mission of the Veterans Connection Center is to provide the highest level of academic support to the Davis Tech Veterans community. We assist our Veterans with their pursuit of academic and career goals, while offering services tailored to the unique experiences and needs of student Veterans.
- Referrals for counseling in financial, technical, academic, and other needs or concerns
- Information about school procedures and community involvement
- Computer lab
- Veterans Center room available for meetings or activities
- Advising for federal and state veterans benefits
- Access and information for local and federal veterans organizations
- Academic advising, remediation, test prep, and industry certifications
- Scholarships and grants
- Local and federal career opportunities
- Wheelchair accessibility
For more information contact Dan Czech, Veterans Academic Advisor, at 801-593-2402.