Don't let paying for college be a barrier!
Davis Tech offers a variety of financial aid options for both high school and adult students. We provide financial resources to help you successfully complete an eligible training program and acquire college credentials. To be considered, fill out the FAFSA application. Davis Tech's Financial Aid team is available to help with any questions you may have during the application process.
To be eligible to receive any type of Federal Financial Aid to Davis Tech, students must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen (as defined by federal regulations).
- Have a high school diploma or General Education Development (GED) certificate.
- Maintain satisfactory progress and attendance in the program of study according to the standards of the institution.
- Not be in default on any federal loan or owe repayment on any grant at any school previously attended.
- Be enrolled in an eligible program.
- Be in good standing with the college.
Pell Grants are the primary gift-aid program (gift-aid is aid that is provided with no expectation of repayment) offered by the federal government. Eligibility is based on an index provided by the federal government.
Davis Technical College offers a variety of scholarships to help you cover the cost of your education. Learn more.
FSEOG / UTAH PROMISE GRANT
Grants are gift-aid programs offered through state and federal sources. Eligibility is determined by the availability of funds and the government's index. Priority is given to Pell Grant recipients.
Federal Work Study (FWS)
Federal Work Study is a program that allows students to work and earn money to help pay expenses related to their education. Students interested in receiving assistance through Federal Grant or Work Study should begin by completing the free Application for Federal Student Aid (studentaid.gov).Work Study Job Openings
- Tax returns and W-2’s for the designated year
- All forms of untaxed income:
- child support
- workers' compensation
- untaxed pension
- Create your FSA ID username and password on the FSA ID website
- NOTE:Dependent students also need their parent to create a FSA ID
- Go to: StudentAid.gov
- STUDENTS: enter your FSA ID
PARENTS: enter your student's information when you login
- Davis Tech School Code: 015195
- We recommend using the IRS Data Retreival Tool to transfer your tax information from the IRS
- You will get a confirmation email from the Department of Education in approximately 3 days
- Within approximately one week of receiving your application, you will receive a welcome email with further instructions.
- A Davis Tech Student ID is required, so we recommend getting this done as soon as possible.
- Monday 7:30am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 7:30am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 7:30am - 1:00pm* | 2:00pm - 7:00pm
- Thursday 7:30am - 7:00pm
- Friday 7:30am - 3:30pm
- * Financial Aid is closed Wednesdays, between 1-2pm for a department meeting
Closed on Public Holidays
We are located in the Main Building. The closest parking is the P2 or Visitor parking lots.