Financial Aid Awards are guaranteed for NEW students in the CNC Machining and Composite Materials Technology programs. Davis Tech will cover tuition, fees, and required books and supplies when you complete the FAFSA, the Davis Tech Scholarship Application and enroll. Funds are limited so apply today.
Davis Technical College offers a variety of scholarships to help you cover the cost of your education. Davis Technical College scholarships may be awarded to students based on previous educational technical accomplishments and career goals or based on their need. Scholarships are to be used to further technical pursuits for employment. All scholarships are application-based and are awarded on a monthly basis.
All students are required to complete the current year FAFSA in order to receive consideration for scholarship funding. If you are unable to complete the FAFSA, please contact our office.
- 2021 HireAHelper Skilled Trade & Technology Scholarships
- American Association of Cosmetology Schools
- American Welding Society
- Beauty & Wellness Professionals Scholarship
- Beauty School Scholarship
- CFF Foundation Education Award
- Chairish "Design Your Future" Scholarship
- Live Your Dream Scholarship for Single Mothers — deadline Nov 10, 2022
- Lockheed Martin Vocational Scholarship
- National Tooling & Machining Association (NTMA)
- Nursing Scholarships
- Stella H Oaks Foundation Single Mother
- TFL Foundation Conservation Award — deadline Sep 30, 2022
- Utah Diesel Tech Pathways Scholarship: for Diesel Students
- Work Ethic Scholarships