1098T forms will be available on the Student Portal by January 31, 2022. 1098T information can be found here.

Campus is open, and we are enrolling! For information regarding regarding COVID-19 and Davis Tech, please click here.

Through partnership agreements with Davis Technical College (Davis Tech) and its partner institutions, you can receive credit for previously completed coursework.