Davis Technical College Winter Graduation
Drive-Thru Procession and Celebration
Due to the community impact of COVID-19, State and local guidelines of social distancing and limiting groups, Davis Technical College has decided to hold a unique, fun and safe graduation drive-thru event on Friday, January 22, from 5:00-6:00 p.m.
Registration deadline is Tuesday, January 5 at 5:00 pm.
How this will work:
Graduate are invited to campus for a vehicle procession through (inside) the Diesel/Heavy Duty program, where students and their families will drive through to receive their certificate cover, get a graduation picture, be celebrated by our faculty and staff, and generally make loud and joyful noise.
- TIME: The procession will begin at 5:00pm, and run continuously until 6pm. Cars will begin lining up at 4:45pm.
- LOCATION: The procession will take place through the Diesel/Heavy Duty program, starting through the west bay doors of the Barlow building, through the Diesel lab to the east bay doors. Map and full details available on our website. Just click the button above.
- DETAILS: We recommend that someone other than the graduate drive, so that the graduate can exit their car (mask on), walk to be presented with their certificate/cover, get a picture, then the driver will pick them up at the east doors of the Diesel lab.
- CAP & GOWN PICK UP: Available at the bookstore for pick up starting Wednesday, January 20 through Friday, January 22 until 3:30pm.
- Decorate Your Car
- Bring noise makers (or use your horn)
- Invite your favorite people to join the car procession
Thank you! to everyone who participated in our Fall 2020 Graduation. This was an occasion that we hope will be memorable for you and your family for years to come, and we'd like to share the pictures Davis Technical College took during the event. These are available for you and your family to download and print.