Disability Services

Student Services and the College Disability Services staff provide accommodations and support to assist students with disabilities. In compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the College supports the registration of all qualified persons with a disability. The College does not exclude or deny access to the benefits of any program, service or activity sponsored by the College to any students solely on the basis of disability.

Students interested in applying for these accommodations should meet with a counselor located in the Student Services office. While no specialized curriculum is offered, it is the role of the College Student Services office to coordinate services and resources to qualifying students. The first step for a student seeking services is to complete an Application for Accommodations. The form can be returned in person, or emailed to the ADA Coordinator.

Once a complete application is submitted, along with appropriate and professional documentation, the student will be contacted within 10 business day with an accommodation plan, or to request additional information.

  • Drew Johnson
  • 550 E 300 S
  • Kaysville, UT 84037
  • (p) 801-593-2314
  • (f) 801-593-2539
  • (e) ADACoordinator@davistech.edu
  • Office for Civil Rights
  • Denver, CO 80290
  • 1-303-866-1040 (Direct)
  • 1-800-421-3481 (Toll-Free)
  • 1-877-521-2172 (TDD)
  • (e) ocr@ed.gov
  • (web) www.ed.gov/ocr

Non-Discrimination Statement

As stated in Student Services policy, Davis Technical College is fully committed to policies of non-discrimination and equal opportunity and vigorously pursues equality and diversity goals in all programs, activities and employment. In compliance with Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vocational Amendments of 1976 and the American with Disabilities Act, College programs and activities are open to all qualified students without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability. If you feel you have been discriminated against, please talk to a Counselor in Student Services. You may contact the Office for Civil Rights if you are unable to resolve your concerns on campus.