1098-T Information

Student 1098T forms are available on the Student Portal. Additional 1098T information can be found here.

Student Consumer Complaints

Students who have complaints against the college relating to fraud, false advertising, or other deceptive practices can file a complaint with the Utah Division of Consumer Protection, 160 East 300 East, 2nd Floor, Salt Lake City, UT 84111, Telephone No. 801-530-6601, Toll Free in Utah at 1-800-721-SAFE or online. In addition, students involved with distance and correspondence education can file a complaint with their state’s enforcement authority.

Students who have complaints relating to issues that are covered by the Student Code of Conduct should follow the college’s process for filing a grievance found in the Student Code of Conduct policy or the Student Grievance policy.

Students who have complaints relating to the college’s quality of education or other issues appropriate for its accrediting body to consider can file a complaint with the Council on Occupational Education.

Copies of documents describing the college’s accreditation and state approval are available for review upon request.