The National Technical Honor Society is the acknowledged leader in the recognition of outstanding student achievement in career and technical education.
Thousands of schools and colleges throughout the U.S. and its territories have a chapter of the honor society on their campus. These member schools agree that NTHS encourages higher scholastic achievement, cultivates a desire for personal excellence, and helps top students find success in today's highly competitive workplace.
More simply put, it is something you can put on your resume that says you are amazing! Additionally, it is a great way to network with other students in the school and to become an active member in the community.Virtual NTHS Induction Ceremony
Thursday, October 22, 2020
Featuring NTHS Executive Director, Peyton Holland
Induction Ceremony Program
- Welcome Remarks
Darin Brush - President, Davis Technical College
- Keynote Speaker
Peyton Holland - NTHS Executive Director
- Fall 2020 Inductees/Slideshow
Davis Tech Program Faculty
- Candle Lighting Ceremony
Cathy Turnbow, Dental Assistant Faculty
- NTHS Pledge
Jennefer Dorrance, Academic Development Faculty
- Closing Remarks
Julie Blake - Vice President/Chief Student Affairs Officer
As a member of the National Technical Honor Society, I pledge to maintain the highest standard of personal conduct. I will apply myself to continue a record of scholastic achievement, and I will strive for excellence in all aspects of my education. I will invest my talents, my skills and my knowledge in a career of my own choosing, and shall always endeavor to uphold my obligations as a citizen of my community and my country.
NTHS is Committed to
- Providing the highest quality recognition for outstanding students in career and technical education.
- Supplying excellent services to our diverse and multi-cultural membership and member schools.
- Providing scholarship opportunities for its members.
- Creating new and emerging relationships between the educational community and business and industry.
- Being a flexible organization on the leading edge of technology and constantly responding to change.
- Maintaining financial responsibility to meet our increasing needs.
- Sustaining growth, innovation and continuous improvement based upon ongoing evaluation.
Student Membership Benefits
- Membership is an important career and professional investment recognized by education, business and industry.
- NTHS scholarships, a big advantage for NTHS members exclusively.
- Members receive:
- Membership certificate
- Presentation folder
- NTHS Pin
- ID card
- Graduation tassel - other regalia and items can be purchased here
- Official NTHS seal to be applied to the member’s diploma or training certificate.
- Personal letters of recommendation for employment, college admission and scholarships provided by NTHS National Headquarters.