- Each hole begins at the tee. Subsequent throws are made from the place where the disc comes to rest (the lie)
- The player who is farthest from the target throws first.
- The hole is completed when the disc is supported by the target's basket or chains
- A player must have a supporting point behind his lie and inline with the target when the disc is released.
- The run up and follow through are allowed unless the lie is within 30 feet of the target
- Any shot within 30 of the target requires that the player to move past his lie until the disc is at rest.
- Non-players, sporting events, spectators, and vehicles have the right-of-way
- Holes 3-7 are UNPLAYABLE while the fields are used for other sporting events
- All pavement, roadways, and walkways are out of bounds
- Course open during daylight hours only
- Altering or breaking shrubs or tree limbs is not allowed
- Do not climb any fence or trespass to retrieve discs
- Drinking alcoholic beverages and smoking are not permitted