Don't let paying for college be a barrier. At Davis Technical College, we believe higher education should be accessible, flexible, and affordable. Through Destination Davis Tech, eligible students with unmet financial need can get help with tuition and fees not covered by federal and state grants. Our Financial Aid team will work with students to identify grants and scholarships to cover their needs.
To be eligible, students must:
- Apply first for a Federal Pell Grant. Though a student may not qualify for Pell funds, they may still be eligible for scholarships.
- Enroll in 12 or more training hours per week.
- Maintain 80% attendance and 67% progress.
HOW TO APPLY
If you’ve applied to Davis Tech and filed your FAFSA, you are automatically considered. If you are eligible to receive the Pell Grant, there are no additional forms to fill out to apply for Destination Davis Tech funds. For students that are not eligible for Pell Grant you will need to complete the Davis Tech Scholarship application.
HERE'S THE PROCESS:
- Apply to Davis Tech.
- Complete the FAFSA to determine Pell Grant eligibility. For help completing your FAFSA, talk with a Financial Aid advisor.
- Turn in any paperwork requested by our Financial Aid Office.
- The Financial Aid Office will let you know if your funding has been approved through your email account.
- If you haven't yet, complete enrollment in your chosen Davis Tech program.
Have more questions?
Talk with a Financial Aid advisor, email@example.com, or call 801-593-2195.