This program is open to qualified high school and adult students who meet the following program requirements:
- ADULT STUDENTS: Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS: Must be at least 16 years of age AND be in 11th or 12th grade
- Complete program placement assessments as noted below.
Placement Assessment Requirements (Download/Print Assessment Requirements)
Transcripts for prior academic learning or assessments (such as college or high school), may waive some or all of the admission requirements. Copies should be provided to the Assessment Center. Refer to page 2 of the program Admissions Requirements to see if you qualify. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable in most cases. Once you have paid your application fee, you may email your transcripts to the Assessment Center for review or bring them with you when you are ready to enroll in a program.
- READING REQUIREMENTS
- Accuplacer Next Generation Reading Score: 245 - 300
- MATH REQUIREMENTS
- Accuplacer Next Generation Math (Arithmetic) Score: 236 - 300
Certifications & Credentials
Davis Technical College Credentials
- Davis Technical College Certificate of Program Completion
- Intuit QuickBooks Certified User (29335387)
- MOS: Microsoft Office Access 2016 (Exam 77-730)
- MOS: Microsoft Office Excel 2016 (Exam 77-727)
- MOS: Microsoft Office Excel Expert 2016 (Exam 77-728)
- MOS: Microsoft Office Outlook 2016 (Exam 77-731)
- MOS: Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2016 (Exam 77-729)
- MOS: Microsoft Office Word 2016 (Exam 77-725)
- MOS: Microsoft Office Word Expert 2016 (Exam 77-726)
Utah State Board of Education CTE Skill Certificate (High School Students Only)
- Accounting I
- Accounting II
The following academic agreements are available to students in the Business Administrative Services program. In order to receive credit for course work included in these agreements, you must provide a transcript to the receiving institution.
Please be aware that some agreements require you to complete the entire program before they will transfer credit. Please contact your instructor at Davis Tech if you have questions.
This program is eligible to transfer credits towards an AAS degree to the following institutions:
- Weber State University
- Utah State University
- Southern Utah University
- Utah Valley University
- Ensign Business College
- Dixie State University
- FT Emily Zumpano
- Bachelor's degree from University of Utah
- FT Eric Rigby
- MS from Weber State University
- FT Jim Cowley
- MBA, CPA from University of Utah
- PT Adriana Moya
- Certificate from Davis Technical College
*NOTE: Textbook and material costs are based on Davis Tech’s bookstore prices at the time of publication and are subject to change. There are no charges associated with personal data collection and processes or verification of student identity.
**High School Students: High school students are exempt from student tuition and fees. While high school students are not required to purchase textbooks, they are required to purchase personal and consumable learning resources and materials.