||Gather necessary documentation to complete the FAFSA application
- Tax return and W-2(s)
- All forms of untaxed income, such as: disability, child support, workers compensation, untaxed pension, etc.
||Complete your application for federal student aid
- Go to the FSA ID website
- Create your FSA ID (username and password)
- NOTE: Dependent students will also need to have their parent create a FSA ID
||Complete your FAFSA
- Complete your FAFSA online
- Students should enter their FSA ID, parents should enter the student's information when logging in
- We recommend using the IRS Data Retreival Tool to transfer your tax information from the IRS
- Davis Tech School Code is 015195
- You will get a confirmation email from the Department of Education in approximately 3 days
||If your FAFSA application shows Pell grant eligibility:
- Within approximately one week of receiving your application, you will receive a welcome email with further instructions.
- A Davis Tech Student ID is required, so we recommend getting this done as soon as possible.
- Contact the Financial Aid office at (801) 593-2195, send us an email, or come see us in person.