Students must meet the following requirements:
- High school students must be seniors and 18 years old within 120 days of completing the course
- Adult students must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Program Prerequisite: Completion of Emergency Medical Technician Program or License
Students must submit the required documentation
- One passport size photograph with name printed on the back
- A copy of current driver's license
- Proof of current EMT certification
- Davis Tech signed conset form
— Program Prerequisite: Completion of Emergency Medical Technician Program or License —
Certifications & Credentials
Davis Technical College CredentialsDavis Technical College Certificate of Program Completion
National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians - AEMT Certification
Academic agreements are used to identify comparable courses or pathways between educational institutions. This allows students to receive credit at a receiving institution without having to duplicate courses recently completed and to continue their education between schools. In order to receive credit for course work included in these agreements, students must provide a transcript to the receiving institution with a grade “B” or better in the designate course(s). Any additional requirements are stated below.
*NOTE: Textbook and material costs are based on Davis Tech’s bookstore prices at the time of publication and are subject to change. There are no charges associated with personal data collection and processes or verification of student identity.
**High School Students: High school students are exempt from student tuition and fees. While high school students are not required to purchase textbooks, they are required to purchase personal and consumable learning resources and materials.