The HR Profession is no longer just about what you know – but how you do your job. SHRM’s Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) & Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) certifications are poised to become the new standard for all HR professionals around the globe. They are among the first HR certifications that focus on teaching and testing the practical, real-life information HR professionals need to excel in their careers today, including knowledge, skills and competencies. Earning your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credential makes you a recognized expert and leader in the HR field—and a valuable asset to your organization, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today’s economy. This professional distinction sets you apart from your colleagues, proving your high level of knowledge and skills.
Society of Human Resource Management SHRM-CP & SHRM-SCP Exam Preparation - 40 Hours
- Instructor: Steven Maughan, MSHR, SPHR
- Location: Business Resource Center at Davis Tech
- Cost: $999 (includes SHRM 2021 Learning System)
- Custom Fit Rate: $500 for qualified employers
- Date: Mar 8 - Apr 21, 2021 (Mondays & Wednesdays)
- Time: 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.