School of Business & IT
School of Construction
School of Health Professions
School of Manufacturing
School of Service Professions
School of Transportation
Request a Tour!
This program will offer students the opportunity to learn valuable skills in the field of phlebotomy. Students in the program will receive training in necessary aspects of the phlebotomist’s world such as the healthcare system, medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, and pathological conditions in relation to the clinical laboratory. Students in the program will study body systems, laboratory testing, specimen collection, infection control, and safety. In addition, requisitioning, transporting, processing, and quality assurance will also be covered. Important skills like venipunctures and other hands-on learning will also introduce students to this exciting profession.
Adult College Admission Fee
Student Tuition and Fees
* Estimated Books and Materials
Certificate Processing Fee
Paid upon program completion
* NOTE: Book and material costs are based on Davis Tech’s bookstore prices at the time of publication and are subject to change.
- Davis Technical College Credentials
- Davis Technical College Certificate of Program Completion
- Industry Licensing
- The Davis Tech Phlebotomy program provides students with the necessary skills to begin employment in their selected field. Students who complete their program will be prepared to take the the following Utah Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing exams:
- Placement Rates
No Data - New Program
NOTE: Placement data is represented as reported to the Council on Occupational Education in the most recent annual report.
- Verify you meet program Admissions Requirements
- Complete the Davis Tech Admissions Application and New Student Orientation
- Pay the $45.00 fee to the cashier in Student Services
- Take the admissions assessment in the Davis Tech Assessment Center in Student Services
- Meet with an Enrollment Technician in Student Services
- Begin class