Private Training, through Employer and Continuing Education, provides comprehensive workforce training, development, and resources, allowing your company to align its training needs with your business goals and objectives. Whether your company needs to train one or 100 employees, our Private Training programs can assist you. Private training is about investing in people and maximizing their talent, not only for the benefit of the company, but also for the benefit of the employees on a personal level.
Training can be customized from an existing program, or by the development of a new one.
- Private Training is:
- Based on real-world applications and taught by industry experts.
- Flexible training that ensures you get exactly what you need, when you need it.
- Offered in a variety of areas.
To find out more about the great programs we offer, or to arrange training specifically designed for your business, contact the Private Training Coordinator at (801) 593-2205
Davis Technical College takes an active part in the Hill Air Force Base trainings. Customized courses have been developed and offered to support the organizational needs for training of civilian employees. This includes the Federal Pathways program, previously known as the SCEP Program.
Davis Tech is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE). The following programs meet the HAFB minimum requirement for Pathways application:
- Automation Technology (900-hours)
- CNC Machining (1260-hours)
- Composite Materials Technology (870-hours)
- Welding Technology (1200-hours)
- Diesel/Heavy Duty Technology (1170-hours)
For more information on the Pathways Program, click here
Director of Employer & Continuing Occupational Education
Private Training Manager
Employer and Continuing Occupational Education Specialist